WHITE PAGES RESIDENTIAL BRISBANE
- White Pages are the name given to one of the three main components of UDDI, the protocol used to discover Web Services (the other two being Yellow Pages and Green Pages).
- a telephone directory or section of a directory (usually printed on white paper) where the names of people are listed alphabetically along with their telephone numbers
- A telephone directory (also called a telephone book and phone book) is a listing of telephone subscribers in a geographical area or subscribers to services provided by the organization that publishes the directory.
- The part of the telephone book that lists residential and business telephone numbers in alphabetical order by name, usually without any advertising copy
- Designed for people to live in
- A residential area is a land use in which housing predominates, as opposed to industrial and commercial areas. Housing may vary significantly between, and through, residential areas. These include single family housing, multi-family residential, or mobile homes.
- Providing accommodations in addition to other services
- used or designed for residence or limited to residences; “a residential hotel”; “a residential quarter”; “a residential college”; “residential zoning”
- (The Residents) The Residents is an American avant-garde music and visual arts group who have been active since 1969.
- Occupied by private houses
- Brisbane is a lunar crater that is located in the southeastern part of the Moon, to the south of the crater Peirescius. To the northwest lie the craters Vega and Reimarus, and farther to the east is the walled plain Lyot.
- The capital of Queensland, Australia; pop. 1,273,500. It was founded in 1824 as a penal colony
- capital and largest city of Queensland state; located in the southeastern corner of Queensland on the Pacific; settled by British as a penal colony; 3rd largest city in Australia
- A reference to Epinions staff, management, and/or decision-makers. Derives from the geographic location of the Epinions.com corporate offices in Brisbane, California, USA
white pages residential brisbane – Brisbane &
· Essentials section with practical advice on getting there and around.
· Fascinating insights into local history and culture.
· Highlights section so you know what not to miss.
· Detailed street maps for Brisbane and other important towns and cities.
· Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprintfocus guide will help you get the most out of Brisbane & Queensland without weighing you down.
The content of Footprintfocus Brisbane & Queensland guide has been extracted from Footprint’s East Coast Australia Handbook.
Brisbane Story Bridge at midday-1=